AWARD WINNING B2B COMMUNICATION CAMPAIGN WITH XEIKON
Cross-media campaign with selfie contest receives IBIS 2104 Award in category B2B communication
duomedia boosted visibility together with Xeikon for its prestigious Xeikon Café open house in Lier. A selfies contest engaged and mobilised all visitors before and during the event. Submitted selfies were printed on the spot using Xeikon digital presses, and labeled on a Belgian beer bottle as a nice souvenir. duomedia prepared all social media activities and also reported onsite, hosting trade journalists during the Xeikon Café..
It resulted in a buzzy event across trade and social media channels, and great selfies on Belgian beer bottles for lots of attendees! A jury praised the multichannel approach of the campaign, underpinned by a solid strategy and content creation - rewarding it with the IBIS Awards for best Belgian B2B Communication campaign.
- INVITATION & HOSTING KEY EUROPEAN TRADE JOURNALISTS
- ON-SITE INTERVIEWS WITH XEIKON SPOKESPEOPLE
- EXTENSIVE EUROPEAN SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
- SELFIE COMPETITION #XEIKONSELFIE
- OFF-SITE EXCLUSIVE PLANT VISIT WITH KEY JOURNALISTS
- MULTILINGUAL CONTENT DEVELOPMENT FOR NEWS RELEASES, BLOGS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Attendance of 22 key trade journalists.
- Increased engagement and boosted visitor interactivity.
- Extensive media coverage pre and post-event.
- Xeikon Café social media buzz across key channels.
- Powerful multilingual content for multiple platforms.