Are you specialised in a specific market or is your polyvalence your greatest strength? Are you comfortable writing blogs & social media posts, or do you prefer to work on more in depth content?
Whatever may be your preferences or greatest strenghts, we would like to meet you. Send us your portfolio with content you've worked on and get in contact with us for a coffee in our office in Brussels (or an online call).
We are an ambitious international B2B Communication and PR-agency. And who knows, maybe you could be part of it?
Contact us through email@example.com
duomedia is on the lookout to give new talent oportunities to develop themselves. Contact us if you are interested in a PR & communication internship in an international environment. Or share this oportunity if you know someone who might be!
- A positive working atmosphere.
- A personal approach where your contribution matters.
- A young and dynamic location, our awesome office (the egg) is based in Brussels (walking distance from South station).
- The use of state of the art communication tools.
Are you passionate about PR and communication?
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile team member to support our international clients. So if you have a first experience in communication, are social media savvy and eager to sink your teeth into multilingual content & communication, we would love to meet you in our Brussels office!
You work closely with our duomedia team to support European and international PR, Content, Localisation, Graphic and Media Buying campaigns. This includes press/trade event support & logistics, market research, analysis & reports, social media support and project management.
- Languages - Dutch/French, excellent English, other languages an asset.
- Experience & interest - a few years in project management, PR and communication, social media.
- Skills - excellent command of Microsoft Office, experience with social media tools.
- Personality - dynamic multi-tasking team player with high level of commitment and accuracy.
We care for people and help you learn, grow and further develop your skills.
Our trendy office (the egg) is based in Brussels (walking distance from South station).
We are looking for a dynamic freelance videographer to develop video interviews / testimonials / promotions /et cetera.
Requirements: Good English command, strong editing skills, and project management skills.
We need people who are creative and can think conceptually in a variety of formats, including digital and social media channels. Eventually we’d like to develop a longer term partnership to develop campaigns and recurring projects for client media and PR campaigns. Presence in our Brussels office can be required for brainstorm and concept sessions.
Interested? contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org